Customer Experience Manager | FULL TIME
Alexandria | Sydney NSW
Coco & Lola is a fast growing multi-brand womenswear fashion retailer representing many of Australia's coveted brands. Coco & Lola has flagship boutiques located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth along with an eCommerce store www.cocoandlola.com.au servicing customers in Australia and Internationally.
Based in our Head Office located in Alexandria, Sydney, we are seeking an experienced and passionate Customer Experience Manager to join our Online Team. The role will work collaboratively with the eCommerce Manager and report directly to the owners. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with proven results in implementing successful customer service processes and policies.
About the Role
Working in a fast paced and inspiring environment our Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for managing and upholding a high level of customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience inline with our company core values. Providing a seamless omni-channel customer experience is of high priority for Coco & Lola.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and be accountable for all customer facing communication streams including emails, live chat, phone and social media direct messages, using each opportunity to drive online sales and provide exceptional customer service.
- All customer responses and communication must be made within internal KPI benchmarks.
- Set up efficient processes and policies to enable timely response and relevant customer solutions.
- Implement and manage any software or 3rd party tools to improve customer service and communication.
- Grow long term relationships with online customers inline with the companies growth and operation strategy.
- Identify and nurture eCommerce VIP customers.
- Be sensitive to customer frustrations and empathetic in regards to complaints, escalating difficult issues and finding appropriate solutions for both the customer and brand.
- Promote online conversion by engaging proactively with customers via live chat/email/social media channels and driving the conversation by asking relevant questions and offering tailored advice.
- Manage the efficient processing of all returns, clearly communicating to customers the status and outcome of their return, refund or exchange.
- Accountable for ensuring the customer's online experience, (pre and post conversion) reflects our brands core values.
- Accountable for ensuring a positive brand experience and a positive end to end shopping experience for our customers.
- Working collaboratively with our National Retail Manager to ensure a smooth omni-channel experience.
Responsible for the effective reporting of customer feedback, ensuring key stakeholders are informed and engaged to provide long-term business solutions.
- Responsible for delivering and upholding a high level of customer communication that's consistent with our brand voice.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge of industry trends and technologies
Skill set and experience we are looking for:
- Proven results in implementing successful customer service processes and policies.
- Proven results in managing and implementing 3rd party software and tools to manage customer communications.
- Ideally have experience working in an omni-channel environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding customer service expectations.
- Exceptional phone etiquette with ability to actively listen. The ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced written manner across live chat and email, ensuring a personable approach reflective of Coco & Lola’s core values.
- Well-presented and confident in communicating over the phone and by video.
- Strong writing, spelling and grammar skills.
- High level of experience and proficiency in using Retail Express, Shopify, Zendesk, Shippit and Microsoft Office