People and Culture Leader | PART TIME
Alexandria | Sydney NSW
Coco & Lola is a fast growing multi-brand womenswear fashion retailer representing many of Australia's coveted brands.Coco & Lola has flagship boutiques located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth along with an eCommerce store www.cocoandlola.com.au servicing customers in Australia and Internationally.
Based in our Head Office located in Alexandria, Sydney, we are seeking an experienced and passionatePeople and Culture Leader to join our Head Office Team. The successful candidate will ideally have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
About the Role
Working in a fast paced and inspiring environment the People and Culture Leader will work collaboratively with everyone throughout the Coco & Lola organisation. The right person will have proven experience in a similar environment and needs to understand all things HR and nurturing a culture in a fast paced environment with teams spread across Australia.
The role is initially 2 days a week part time but may increase in the near future.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Manage the Human Resources division within Coco & Lola, ensuring all HR policies and procedures are compliant with all government regulations and IR/ER requirements.
- Provide full generalist HR services including recruitment, on boarding, performance management, training & development, compensation and benefits analysis, employee relations.
- Support both the business founders and the wider management teams within the Coco & Lola business (Retail, eCommerce, etc.) with relevant HR advice and assistance as required.
- Manage WHS, Workers' Compensation and return-to-work process.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and other relevant documents are up-to-date.
- Develop strategies to effectively manage the full employment cycle.
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects.
- Nurture the culture at Coco & Lola with teams based in multiple locations around Australia.
- Introduce and manage any cultural initiatives within the Coco & Lola workplace.
- Possess appropriate tertiary Human Resources qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Extensive knowledge of ER/IR and other relevant employment legislation and Award interpretation.
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust.
- Excellent ability to work professionally under pressure.
- Have the ability and experience to implement, manage and see through all relevant policies and procedures within the organisation.