Social Media Manager
Coco & Lola is a progressive multi-brand womenswear fashion retailer representing a premium curation of Australian designer brands. Over the past 12 years Coco & Lola has built an internationally recognised brand that celebrates Australian designers and has become an influential fashion retail destination. Coco & Lola has flagship boutiques located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and is leading the way in creating unique and immersive retail spaces that provide exceptional service and a standout omni channel experience to our customers Australia-wide.
In a new role for Coco & Lola, we are seeking an experienced, creative and forward thinking Social Media Manager to join Coco & Lola as a leader of creative change and innovation.
Based in our Head Office in Alexandria, our Social Media Managerwill drive and lead all social media platforms. This role plays a pivotal part in administering, implementing and managing our social media strategies, content and creative brand direction across all social media platforms. You will have extensive experience in creating highly engaging content that resonates and creates results within a specific markets.
Reporting to our company Directors, General Manager and Head of Brand, the successful candidate will have had 3+ years previous experience in a social media management role, where they have been drivers of change, strategic growth and innovation.
As our Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the overall management, operations and execution of all Coco & Lola’s social media channels. This includes the communication and representation of the Coco & Lola brand across all social media touch points and platforms. You will work closely with our Head of Brand, eCommerce and Digital Manager and Content Creators to redefine and reinvigorate our brand presence across all social media channels.
Our Social Media Managerwill have the drive, aspirations and experience in knowing how to drive growth and build our social media platforms and content and communication to create brand influence, evolution, innovation, positive outcomes and results.This role will see you create unique content, uploading, planning and maintaining the overall brand's vision in line with the Company's overarching creative and marketing plan.
You will have a deep understanding of the digital and social media landscape and the ability to drive social media progression. This role is highly creative which requires thinking outside of the box and bringing new ideas to the forefront daily.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and be responsible for bringing the Coco & Lola brand vision to life across all social media platforms. Including and not limited to: Instagram Grid, Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, Instagram TV, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube.
- Manage, grow and evolve all brand social media channels and platforms. Including but not limited to:Instagram Grid, Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, Instagram TV, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube.
- Develop creative and innovative content that has a strong link to brand strategy and performance outcomes.
- Plan, curate and publish engaging social media content across all active and relevant channeling included engagement, copy writing and developing impactful assets that are inline with our brand guidelines.
- Ensure the Coco & Lola brand standards are maintained, managed and delivered in order to build our social media community and grow followers and inline with our KPIs and benchmarks.
- Genuinely and authentically amplify and personify the Coco & Lola brand identity across all social media channels. Including but not limited to:Instagram Grid, Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn
-Manage and upload the daily social media content. Including but not limited to: Instagram stories, reels, Tik Toks to meet daily KPI’s around post frequency, engagement & sales. This includes curating, editing, scheduling and publishing all content to social media channels while following our brand guidelines and unique tone of voice in all copywriting and communication.
- With the support of our Customer Experience Team, manage and engage with our Coco & Lola community across all social media platforms daily, including responding to all comments from our customers including direct messages, reviews and feedback
- Be responsible for driving the strategy for increasing follower growth, engagement and conversions through unique and organic channels and reporting on this weekly to our creative team, Directors and General Manager.
- Collaborate daily and where necessary with our Content Creators, Stock Merchandise and Buying Team, Retail Teams, eCommerce & Digital Teams , and and other internal divisions at Coco & Lola to maximize all opportunities for our social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively with our Creative Team, daily inclusive of eCommerce, Head of Brand, Buying and Content teams to ensure that all social media channels and outputs are inline with the wider creative and brand strategy.
- Work with our Head of Brand weekly and where necessary to constantly drive new ideas and concepts to our social media channels to ensure that we're continually inspiring our Coco & Lola customer and community.
- Work collaboratively with our Head of Brand and eCommerce and Digital Manager to recommend what promotions and activations willgenerate acquisition and engaged audience growth through the Coco & Lola social channels.
- Lead and manage the launch of our Tik Tok, IG TV, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn social media strategy and their ongoing growth and development.
- Remain up to date with social media market trends globally and within the fashion and beauty space and keep Coco & Lola at a market leader and at the forefront of all social media strategies and execution.
- Develop a weekly and monthly reporting structure covering performance metrics, acquisition, engagement and conversions)
- Have excellent copywriting skills, strong verbal communication and time planning skills.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- The ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have excellent attention to detail and a keen eye of creative and visual details and accuracy.
- Set the foundations, expectations and pursuit of excellences for our Social Media Team at Coco & Lola.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com