Stock Controller | FULL TIME
Alexandria | Sydney NSW
Coco & Lola is a fast growing multi-brand womenswear fashion retailer representing many of Australia's coveted brands.Coco & Lola has flagship boutiques located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth along with an eCommerce store www.cocoandlola.com.au servicing customers in Australia and Internationally.
Based in our Head Office located in Alexandria, Sydney, we are seeking an experienced and passionate Stock Controller to join our Head Office Team. The successful candidate will ideally have 3+ years of experience in a similar role, with provenresults in implementing successful processes and managing stock movements at a high level.
About the Role
Working in a fast paced and inspiring environment the Stock Controller will work collaboratively with other team members in the stock division to ensure the efficient management of stock. You will also work collaboratively with our internal teams such as buying, eCommerce, Retail, Social/Content to ensure all stock management and distribution is aligned to our overarching weekly strategies.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Liaising with transport companies, suppliers, retail stores and our in-house design team as required to ensure smooth operation of receiving, processing and dispatching stock within the Coco & Lola business.
- Receiving all deliveries, unpacking, quality control, updating stock software, preparing and distributing orders to the Coco & Lola retail stores.
- Ensure all teams are following the correct internal transfer order process to maintain accurate stock holding.
- Prepare key business updates on progression of stock accuracy.
- Work across multiple teams across the Coco & Lola business to ensure accurate inventory is maintained in our systems.
- Investigate stock discrepancies in an efficient and timely manner.
- Highlight areas for improvement from a process perspective.
- Support creative teams each week with stock reports and updates as required.
- Store visits and stock takes as required.
Skill set and experience we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role at a retail fashion chain or fashion e-commerce company
- Strong partnering & collaborative skills to drive overall stock accuracy and efficiency within the business
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Retail Express (an advantage but not required)
- The ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced written manner across live chat and email, ensuring a personable approach reflective of Coco & Lola’s core values.
- Well-presented and confident in communicating over the phone.
- Strong writing, spelling and grammar skills.
To apply please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org