Store Manager | Nedlands
Nedlands | WA
Tuesday - Saturday
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your Management career within the fashion industry. We are searching for a successful candidate who’s passionate about customer service and leadership. As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for training and developing your team to the highest standards.
This role is incredibly fast paced and requires 2 years experience within a Management.
To apply for this role please email your CV, Cover Letter and a copy of your creative portfolio to
- Floor Focused Manager.
- Leading by example and providing an exceptional standard of service to every customer.
- Styling head to toe looks for clients and VIP guests.
- Creating and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Obtaining and maintaining a strong understanding of designer brands, fabrications, styling concepts, trends and consistently building on that knowledge.
- Supporting, developing and nurturing the team to success.
- Driving KPI's, budgets, conversions.
- Training staff daily to successfully accomplish individual and team growth.
- Visual Merchandising Knowledge.
- Stock Management.
- Administration tasks.
- Opportunities to grow within the fashion industry.