Training & Development Manager
Nedlands | PART TIME
Coco & Lola is a progressive multi-brand womenswear fashion retailer representing a premium curation of Australian designer brands. Over the past 12 years Coco & Lola has built an internationally recognised brand that celebrates Australian designers and has become an influential fashion retail destination. Coco & Lola has flagship boutiques located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and is leading the way in creating unique and immersive retail spaces that provide exceptional service and a standout omnichannel experience to our customers Australia-wide.
Based in Perth we are seeking an experienced Training & Development Manager to manage, lead and grow our Nedlands Boutique to success.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years previous experience in a similar role, have an in-depth understanding of retail operations, people development, customer experience, be a genuine and inspiring team leader, be dedicated to training and development and be inspired to create seamless customer experiences.
About the Role
Working in a fast-paced and inspiring environment ourTraining and Development Manager will be responsible for managing and upholding the Coco & Lola company core values. You will be a natural leader, dedicated to providing unforgettable customer service and a memorable shopping experience in line with our company core values, KPIs and goals. As the Boutique Business Training and Development Manager, you will be brand ambassador for Coco & Lola in every facet.
In a hands-on role, you will lead, guide and execute the operations of the Boutique, including commercial performance and KPIs, stock and merchandising management, training and team management along with leading and developing product knowledge and styling within the team.
Alongside the Boutique Manager you will train, nurture and inspire your team to develop authentic and genuine customer relationships, drive strong sales results and deliver a store with an exceptional level of customer service. Providing a memorable and seamless omni-channel customer experience and service is of high priority for Coco & Lola.
Role Description & Responsibilities
- Lead and execute the Retail Training and Development Monthly Strategy.
- Develop and implement in store training and development modules with key measurable outcomes that improve and evolve our company customer service models, customer experience, operations and drive higher skill development across management and casual staff.
- Train, develop and support staff to deliver a Coco & Lola brand experience, ensuring all staff meet the expectations of the business and company core values.
- Provide the Boutique Management Team with one on one training, identifying areas of opportunity within each individual staff member and facilitating a nurturing yet strategic coaching approach to strengthen our staff skill sets.
- Be accountable for the team’s comprehensive understanding of brand, product knowledge, store presentation and customer experience and service standards.
- Strategically manage the retail operations and customer experiences inline with our Retail Monthly Strategy.
- Uphold company values and lead by example and be floor focused ensuring a finger on the pulse response in identifying gaps and opportunity within our operations and customer experience processes.
- Developing training and development modules that strengthen and build our operations and customer experience that drive profitable outcomes, and represent the company values.
- Working with current Management to effectively identify opportunities for growth and development.
- Work with and guide the Business Boutique Manager and Boutique Experience Manager to create effective rosters, using the AHP method, store zoning structure , commercial performance, boutique presentation and stock and merchandise management.
- Ensure all areas of the retail operations are held to the highest standard.
- Be a passionate, dynamic, forward thinking and inspiring leader.
- Exceptional communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. Ability to make effective, positive changes to ensure team and store growth.
- Work with current management to lead, guide and train merchandise and stock, quality and loss prevention.
- Mentor, lead and inspire the team to achieve weekly, monthly and seasonal budgets , KPIs and goals.
- Develop, lead and grow the Coco and Lola VIP programme. Work with retail management to identify key strategies for the team to execute and grow this customer segment.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Please indicate in your covering letter which role you are applying for.